Monday, January 17, 2011

So there was this teal purse....

This morning I woke up full of steam and ready to set the world on fire.  First thing I need to do is go online and buy that Teal purse that my sister was telling me she found yesterday. After a brief discussion with my sister about the teal purse. I found that I had one tiny problem.... She had no idea what the hell I was talking about. In fact we never even spoke yesterday. Hmmmmm. I am so disappointed that there is no teal purse that I must say I almost "depressed" about it. This must be one of the side effects of chemo....Hallucinations about a lovely teal purse. So as I'm writing this I am awaiting to hear from my doctor about some wonder drug that will A) clear up all fuzz in my brain B) produce a lovely teal purse C) make me feel "normal" through out my body

And the name of the drug is.....

1 comment:

  1. I soooooo want to have a teal purse party for you! In fact, Mark should make a drink called "The Teal Purse" in your honor.

    ReplyDelete