Friday, February 18, 2011

I am a Rock Star!

Well I am according to my Oncologist. Yesterday I went to my Oncologist for a looksie at the Goiter in my neck. After 2 rounds of chemo he wanted to see how my body was reacting. Well after he rubbed and poked my neck he said "You are the Rock Star of Cancer" and "I don't feel anything here anymore". We high fived each other and I must say that I felt proud of what I had accomplished. So the plan has changed I will complete the last 2 rounds of chemo and then I will have another scan. If things are as fabulous as we think they are.... the chemo will stop and I will finish up my journey with 10 rounds of radiation.

As I sit here this morning I think about everything that I have been through especially over the last year. I have come to a conclusion about myself. I am a SURVIVOR. No one and not even Cancer can take me down. I will continue to fight and I will continue to live. My glass is 3/4 full.

Side Note - Suck it, Cancer!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! To quote one of your favorite people: "I love Jesus!" So are you saying NO SURGERY?!

    ReplyDelete