Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy...

This is my Happy list. Things that make me happy and get me through this crap that they call Cancer. My accessories.

* Disco earrings

* Last suppers

* Willow trees

* Sour Cream & Onion chips

* Books

* Nightly chats with my sisters

* Reconnecting with old friends

* Tuscan Minestrone soup

* Vitamin Lemonade water

* Bailey thinking its OK to get in bed with me....because I'm sick. Otherwise this would never happen

* The Muppets

* Going to see Dinosaurs

* Many trips to Jine's with Evie

* Massages

* Monkeys

I'm not sure how and when this Journey is going to end. I know that through all of this that my accessories will have gotten me through it. I am happy and eternally grateful to have them. My glass is 3/4 full :)

Cancer Chick

1 comment:

  1. You forgot your fabulous hats! I'm sorry I've been a sucky checker-inner. I'm glad I got to see you this weekend. I seriously don't know how you do it because those parties wipe ME out. ;-)

    ReplyDelete